Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TS4 Questionnaire

Restrictions on type of tea? Only green, black, herbal etc? No restrictions, but I'm not crazy about raspberry tea unless its blended with something else like Earl Grey or something

Loose or bagged? Either

Treat preference? Butter cookies are my norm, but please "no" chocolate

Yarn color preferences? Anything in the browns and green family are to my liking. Actually, I love to try workign with a dark cranberry color.

Sock knitter? No

Any allergies or things you want your pal to know? Chocolate makes me itch, coconut makes me ill, mohair makes my eyes itch

Do you collect anything? Teapots, cup & saucer sets

What are you knitting right now? three shawls, rambling row blanket, top down Ceme Design sweater, my second baby surprise jacket for another co-worker.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Message received. The shopping has commenced. I'm a little perplexed about what I'll do for my "local" item, but I have a couple of ideas!