Ok, I typed an entire blurb for my blog and my computer went blank. Why?????
Well, I'm not completely brain dead, I remember writing, I love Ravelry! And, Knitster Chelle was right: when you fall, you fall hard.
What have I been doing? Working, Ravelry, knitting, Ravelry, reading, Ravelry, cooking (oh I made a dish - ok, I'll tell you about it on Ceme Eats Drinks and Shops later) and watching the Complete Jane Austen on PBS. What can I say, I'm an Austen, Bronte, Shelley, Collins, Brown, Dumas, Shakespearean classic book lovin nut, and if you put it on film, I'm there - ok, I know its a lil over the top, but from the mouth of my great grand mom, "you were here on this earth before for sure because my babe's soul is way old."
Now, back to Ravelry - oh my goodness, I learn something new each day. I learned today how to add my pictures to other groups (I'm a lil slow when it comes to technology, but I'm out there is what counts right - LOL!).
What have I been knitting ...
1) EZ's pi shawl - almost done - I'd say I'm at 90%. In Koigu on size 3's. Pictures to come. I have to take them this weekend.
2) Still got the Sampler Shawl from Folk Shawls on needles, I'm bored with all those dang stitches.
3) I swatched for Princess on size 2's with peach zephyr. I think I need 0's. Oh well, I got ahead of myself.
4) My top down sweater - frog! Classic Elite Wings on size 4's in dark olive. I cast on to tight. (For those who know me, I know, I know - LOL!)
5) Landscape - I have frogged the Lorna's Laces (something didn't look right) and now have Sea Silk. Shawl pic to come.
Well, that's it for now. I have got to go, the lil leprechaun is after me. I leave you with a picture of Meme waving