- Going through my stash - NO!
- Hugging my cashmere - NO!
- Drooling over my alpaca - NO!
- Fondling my sea silk - NO!
- Eyeballing my zephyr, Anne, Andrea - NO!
- Panicking over using 000 needles to start a Kiogu shawl - NO!
- Plotting future projects - OK! I'm addicted to shawl knitting so I spend a good amount of time plotting new drastically lacy projects - LOL!
- Working - YES!
- Housekeeping - SOMEWHAT!
- Cooking - YES!
- Neighborhood shopping with my knitaholic side-kick Knister Chelle - YES!
- Snuggling up with my snuggle pup Meme - YES!
Did I hear somebody say - any actual knitting?
- Yes, I found time to cast on for the Swallowtail Shawl (Interweave Knitting - Fall 2006) using Anne - no pics - because my lazy chunky ass left my d-camera at grannys house (and my arthritic right knee won't allow me to walk the 3 1/2 blocks back to granny's to get it - darn knee - LOL!)
Now, what's in my future - LOL! WINE TASTING! KNITTING! COOKING! Thinking seriously about getting Meme a snuggle pup. But do I really want another pet? HEY - Maybe I can get a Vicuna, their small right - LOL!
Chelle, I want a VICUNA!