Monday, October 08, 2007

Coffee Swap 3

I almost didn't make it. Coffee or Tea - I like both! Here's my answers to the CS3 questions:

1. Whole bean or ground? Ground
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully Loaded
3. Regular or flavored? Flavored
4. How do you drink your coffee? Creamy with Equal
5. Favorite coffee ever? Blueberry, Hazelnut, Toasted Almond
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? FUSSY
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Butter Cookies or Custard Tarts
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Please "no" chocolate
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Lace weight - Habu, Alchemy, Misti Alpaca, Zephyr, Jade Sapphire, Helen's Lace, Schaeffer
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Chunky, fuzzy or hairy - oh my
11. What's on your needles? Three shawls - Sampler, Spider, Ceme's Design and a Ceme's Design top down sweater
12. Favorite colors? Greens, browns (cranberry is a color I want to try)
13. Allergies? Mohair drives me nuts. Chocolate makes me itch.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I really dislike flirt, fur, fuzz or fluff yarns.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! I see you don't discriminate between coffee and tea...I have different tastes also depending on the time of day. What a great way to start the changing of the seasons to cooler weather than with a hot drink (coffee/tea) and knitting.

Ceme says said...

Hi Laurie, you are so right. I love both. Some people find that hard to believe, but I can drink coffee or tea anytime of the day or night, and while I'm knitting.