Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Coffee/Tea Swaps

Ok, I have good news and not so good news:

First Good, look what I got from Kathy, my Tea Swap partner. Stunning -
I love everything. Thanks Kathy.

Now, the not so good, I haven't heard back from my coffee swap partner with her questionnaire answers. I'm starting to worry because in order for me to get something that I know she'll like, I should at least be able to refer to her q-answers. Oh well, I have until 11/17 to get the package out - hopefully the Coffe Swap will go as nicely as the tea swap.

Ok, if you get a chance, check out Ceme Eats, Drinks and Shops. I've been taking cooking classes (not because I don't know how to cook, but because I want to entertain more and have a broader selection of recipes) at Williams-Sonoma. And see what we did in class ...

Enjoy!

Ceme

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I meant to ask, did Meme enjoy the stuffed animal? :-)