Friday, June 01, 2007

This dress is absolutely stunning ...



I was just going through my digital photo album and wanted to post about this beautiful Victorian dress. Stunning! Now only if I could fit it! I was thinking of purchasing it to make it my lose weigh incentive - kinda like that itty bitty yellow bikini thingy - but I have the feeling this dress is a tiny bit pricey.

And this is the part that really gets to me ... I know woman who could pull this dress off no problemo - Grace and Olive (wouldn't even have to hem it - oh Mo'Nique was right skinny women are evil - especially Ollie - LOL), Doreen, Mary, and my babe sister Elayne (would have to hem the Sugar Honey Iced Tea outta it - short people - LOL!). Oh well, just wanted to share, now I need some ice-cream!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hee hee! I popped over here from the Icarus KAL, and I have to say - 'Sugar Honey Iced Tea' made my day!

Have a great evening!