Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Corey Jr.'s Baby Surprise Jacket

SURPRISE!!!!

Everybody who knows me knows I was totally out of my element with this project, and now that I'm finished the "Baby Surprise Jacket" by EZ (Elizabeth Zimmerman) I must say, I surprised myself!

Everything happened so quickly ...

1st - knit this baby up (Voila!) Looks Sci-Fi doesn't it





2nd - connect the dots (inside out looks good)








3rd - seam and add buttons (5 button holes completed, only 4 buttons - that's all they had) and its just absolutely adorable

I wanna make one for me! EZ was a genius. I didn't see it, I just didn't see it - LOL!

1 comment:

terri said...

Cecelia, you did a wonderful job on Corey Jr.'s Baby Surprise Jacket, the colors are ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Kinda helps me want to have another you another neice or nephew so you can make them one. SIKE! LOL!!!!

T.