Friday, March 13, 2009

More unfinished ...

But first,let me introduce ya'll to my peops: Big bro - Joe - and his youngest - Justin. Justin's 3 and a cutie, so what he needs a haircut, he's adorable! Those big brown eyes just snuggles up to my heart. I have to admit it, I can only take the kiddies in spirts. My lil girl is an old broad named Meme.

OMG, I have way too many projects still on needles. What am I going to do? I also realize I have way too many sets of knitting needles. Oh well. Back to the unfinished buz Misti Alpaca Kimono. Ok I swatched for this puppy with Grace at Rosie's Yarn Cellar, yup you heard me - Grace. Now, she's been gone from Rosie's for about three years now and I had to swatch way before that. Frog time. I'm going to use this for maybe the Box Shawl from Folk Shawls, maybe? Stay tuned.

Now, what in the world is this ...
I remember the yarn, Alpaca I found at Lambs Wool about two years later - I only purchased from Rosie's, Sheep and Wool, and Stitches my first couple years and I spent every Sunday in Rosie's for the first two years of my knitting taking classes - YUP! I think I should have asked to buy stock.

Wow, look what I found - Leda's Dream from Pink Lemon Twist, I actually got it when it was the Mystery Stole. I have the pattern somewhere around here. YUMMMM Zephyr, I have got to get back to this.

Well, I'm exhausted and will blog the rest of the unfinished buz next time. Boy, I had no clue I had all these projects still on needles.

FYI, I now have 419 songs on my iPod which includes podcasts. I'm so excited. I've had my iPod for like 6 years and I'm just learning how to really use it. Amazing! I'm techno slow, but I'm completely hooked on the Knitmoregirls and Under the Tuscan Gun. I think its time I brushed up on my Italian too.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Jasmin said...

Grazie mille for listening. I'll have to check out under the Tuscan Gun...