Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm still knitting ...

I've finished some projects, for real I did. And as always, I have several still on the needles. I'm a needle hog, I have to start as many projects as I can and then when I'm sick of looking at the needles, I get them done.

Here's my koigu pi. The shawl took me 1 month to knit up. That's right, 30 days; however, that dang border took me 9 to 10 months. I stayed up that final night until 4:30 in the morning, determined to get that thing off the needles. And here's my like #8 top down sweater. I have issues loving the sweaters that I knit, maybe because I'm a shawl slut, or maybe because I see how large the sweater is and I'm like - YIKES is that mine!!! I got this yarn, Wings from Rosie's sale bin about 3 years ago. I've cast on and frogged several times, but this time its actually looking like it will be a good looking, 3/4 sleeved mock turtle neck or maybe a cape? Spring is here really, do I need another sweater? Cape? Poncho?

No comments: