Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dawn, Meme and so much more

Right side fini - measures 25 x 42 to center seam (stretched, not blocked). I'm getting ready to start the left side orange 2 and I'm going to run out of yarn, so I off to Loop tonight.
Yes, the mullberry pops!

If a Raveler, check out my friend Allison's Dawn - the colors are gorgeous. And like Allison, I'm so not looking forward to the i-cord edging. I'm still suffering from pi-shawl edging, what's a girl to do ... do you think Grace would be terribly upset if I found another edging? It feels like its gonna take me four-ever (in monhts). Ok, ok - I'm gonna just do it!

I've been putzin around doing other projects too, here's my - I'm so lovin these colors.
Mermaid Gloves by Stephanie Degen









And I'm still working on Cheryl Oberle's Sampler shawl so what its been zzz for years, come on peops there's 400+ stitches on the needles and we have to purl back - URGGGGGGGG - its moving slowly, very very slowly.







Happy Knitting from me and the Memester!

No comments: