Friday, July 13, 2007

Claudia Handpaints and Koigu

Love is in the air! No, really it is :O) Two of my new favs - Claudia Handpaints and Koigu! In the first pix Claudia's "Chile" and second, the wonderfully delightful Koigu, I'm naming it "Chocombo!" I'm in love I tellya! Love! Love! Love!

What to make, what to make?

And I just have to show my other loves - Anne, Andrea and Zephyr. For those of you who don't know, I'm a Zephyr slut - yup and I'm proud of it too! I have so much zephyr my gran tells me I can open my own store! ZEPHYR!!!!!!!!!!




















Well, just had to check in (real fast) and make a posting before the weekend. Have a good weekend everybody!

Next week I'll have pixs of my "Me Ramblin-Rowha" - its just for me - ha! And my Cash Iroha shawlette (I'm constructing this babe with the help of a Victorian Shawlette pattern)! And the latest most up-to-date pixs of my Sampler Shawl (in black zephyr) and the commissioned Hex shawl (from Victorian Lace Today in red cashmere). Oh and I can't forget the newest most adorable pix of my Meme with her latest hot summer hair do! Stay tuned ...

Ceme

1 comment:

Lillysmuul said...

These look really lovely ! Wish I had at least 1 skein of it...;)